Friday 17 May 2013

Keep those wagons rollin- Nasso!

There wasn't much time between Shavuot and Shabbat this year. I am hoping the tonight's chicken soup will help with all the dairy digestion :).
This week my husband did more of the parasha lessons, as I was busy with Tova Sarah (new baby).  He wasn't intuitive enough to know which sections of The Little Midrash Says on Nasso to skip. I heard him sputtering through the section of Sotah and then Nazir. Sotah was definitely worse, but Nazir included a rather graphic summary of Shimson's life.

I decided that this week's project should be more 'open  ended'. The girls got empty tissue boxes and scraps of craft things to make wagons like the nesiim donated to the mishkan. They could design and make whatever they wanted, as apposed to the Ten Commandment cookies, which were very prescriptive. 
But in the end, Gabi and Cohava were not thrilled with their results. There are benefits to having clear objectives.




I like Cohava's smiling oxen driving the goats.

Shabbat Shalom!
Sharona

No comments:

Post a Comment